Welcome to the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Kid Icarus wiki on Neoseeker!
Our aim is to be the best source of Kid Icarus information on the Internet, and with your valuable support, we can achieve this.
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
Did You Know...
- Pit, the main character of the Kid Icarus series, appeared in the Nintendo version of Tetris?
- Kid Icarus has a brother series, Metroid?
- Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS is the first Kid Icarus game to release in 20 years?
The Blade weapon class
is the most basic of the nine weapon classes available within the Nintendo 3DS game Kid Icarus: Uprising
. Balanced in both ranged and melee attacks, Blades resemble laser guns with extending barrels.
- Pit - (canderson, 14:08, 11 June 2013)
- The War's End - (canderson, 07:33, 5 June 2013)
- The Lightning Chariot - (canderson, 17:32, 3 June 2013)
- The Return of Palutena - (canderson, 14:02, 3 June 2013)
- Magnus and the Dark Lord - (canderson, 13:08, 3 June 2013)
- Heads of the Hewdraw - (canderson, 13:01, 3 June 2013)
- Lord of the Underworld - (canderson, 19:26, 2 June 2013)
- The Chaos Vortex - (canderson, 19:25, 2 June 2013)
- The Aurum Brain - (canderson, 19:24, 2 June 2013)
- The Aurum Hive - (canderson, 19:24, 2 June 2013)
Kid Icarus NeoWiki stats